Accreditation Is Important
Choosing an accredited school is important to your education. Accreditation signifies that the school has met certain standards of quality in education, so you can feel confident in the value of the education you receive.
Kaplan College in Corpus Christi, TX is accredited by:
Accrediting Commission of Career Schools
and Colleges (ACCSC)
2101 Wilson Boulevard, Suite 302
Arlington, VA 22201
Student Complaint Policy
- The School has a certificate of approval from the Texas Workforce Commission (TWC) to operate a career school or college in the state of Texas. Click here for the School Code.
- The School's education programs are approved by the Texas Workforce Commission (TWC) and the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board (THECB). The School is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
- Students must address their concerns about the School or an educational program by following the grievance process outlined in the School's catalog.
- Students dissatisfied with the School's response to their complaint can file a formal complaint with the TWC, as well as with other relevant agencies or accreditors, if applicable.
- Information on filing a complaint with the TWC can be found on its Career Schools and Colleges Website at http://csc.twc.state.tx.us.
The TWC School Code is S2035.
Approvals and Memberships
- Kaplan College, Corpus Christi campus is approved and regulated by the:
Texas Workforce Commission
Career Schools and Colleges
101 East 15th Street
Austin, TX 78778-0001
- Approved by the:
Texas Veterans Commission
P.O. Box 12277
Austin, Texas 78711-2277
- The vocational nursing program is approved by:
Board of Nurse Examiners for the State of Texas
333 Guadalupe, Suite 3-460
Austin, Texas 78701
Kaplan College, Corpus Christi campus is a member of the following organizations:
- Career College Association
- Corpus Christi Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- National Association for Health Professionals (NAHP)